We’ll be able to assist you if you want to sow seeds in Sons of the Forest. You will have to eat anything you find because there isn’t much food on this island. Otherwise, early in the game, hunger may also be the cause of your demise.
Planting is one of the finest strategies to obtain a sustainable source of food in order to avoid such circumstances. So without further ado, let’s get started.
How to Make a Planter for Sons of the Forest Seeds?
The player in Sons of the Forest to Plant Seeds must make a Planter. There are two different planter kinds in the game, Wall Planter, and Standing Planter. The player must first access the following blueprints from the survival manual in order to construct these. Look over the steps listed below for a better understanding.
- To start, simply press B to bring up the Survival manual.
- After switching modes with X, go to the Gardening section.
- You may find the planter recipes for the Wall & Standing there.
- 18 Sticks can be used to create a Standing Planter.
- Making a Wall Planter requires 16 Sticks.
- Simply gather the necessary sticks, or ask Kelvin to do it for you.
- Once finished, left-click the mouse on the planter you just created to position it where you want it. By pressing Q and R, players may even rotate the structure.
- Then, by pressing E, position the sticks in the outline of the blueprint, and you’re ready to go.
- Then, with your target set on the planter, press the prompt key. E to bring the seeds you have in your inventory, for example.
- Simply choose the one you want to plant next and give it two to three days to grow.
If you don’t have any seeds, look around the forest; you’ll likely find some hidden among the bushes. In this game, you can plant a variety of seeds, including salmonberries, blueberries, blackberries, and others. One planter can only carry one kind of seed, which is a drawback.
That is an overview of the process for creating a planter to sow seeds in Sons of the Forest.