Are you tired of your current League of Legends username and want to change it? If so, you are not alone. Many players change their usernames to keep up with current trends or simply because they are bored with their current ones.
Fortunately, changing your League of Legends name is a quick and easy process. In this guide, we will walk you through the steps of how to change your League of Legends name.
How to Change League of Legends Name?
Changing your League of Legends name is a straightforward process. Here are the steps:
- Log in to your League of Legends account.
- Click on your summoner name located in the upper right-hand corner of the client.
- Click on the blue “Account” button.
- Click on the “Change” button next to your summoner name.
- Type in your new summoner name and click “Submit”.
- Confirm your purchase by clicking “OK”.
It’s that simple! Once you’ve completed these steps, your new username will be visible to other players in-game.
Tips for Choosing a New Username
Choosing a new username can be a fun and creative process. Here are some tips to help you come up with a great new name:
- Think about your favorite champion and incorporate it into your username.
- Consider using a pun or play on words.
- Look up synonyms for words that relate to your interests or hobbies.
- Use your favorite color or number in your username.
- Choose a name that reflects your personality or play style.
Changing your League of Legends name is a quick and easy process that can help freshen up your account and make a statement. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can have a new username in no time. Remember to have fun and be creative when choosing your new name. Good luck with the rift!