Listed below is our tutorial on how to obtain pearl oysters in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
In Animal Crossing: New Horizons, there are a ton of things to discover outside of the islands. Additionally, diving is one of the most thrilling aspects of ACNH’s gameplay, as you explore everything at your own pace.
It is a feature that was included in the Free Summer update, version 1.3.0, after the fact. Players can catch a variety of deep-sea species by diving, just like in New Leaf, the game’s predecessor. One of the species you can obtain by swimming and diving into the oceans is the pearl oyster.
In order to obtain pearl oysters in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, please refer to the following guide:
- Comparison Of Real Vs. Fake Statues From ACNH
- How to Order Personalized Animal Crossing New Horizons Designs?
In Animal Crossing: New Horizons, how can you obtain pearl oysters?
You cannot dive into ponds or rivers to obtain pearl oysters because we are dealing with deep waters. They are deep-sea creatures that you can unlock once you’ve captured 20 of them. Once unlocked, you are able to catch them at any time of day or year. How to catch pearl oysters is as follows:
- Before you jump into the water, put on a wetsuit.
- Move closer to the water and press A to dive.
- Follow the shadow of a string of bubbles as you swim.
- Take note that these bubbles describe the kind of deep-sea animal you will meet.
- A pearl oyster has medium-sized bubbles because of its tiny size.
- Using the right stick, navigate the bubbles.
- Press Y to dive, and grab the pearl oyster after that.
- Despite having the name “pearl oysters,” these creatures are not related to or have pearls.
- They resemble clams more closely. Your playable character will therefore quote, “I got a pearl oyster! Oh no, don’t be quiet right now.
- A pearl oyster can be given or sold to Blathers.
- If you sell it at Nook’s Cranny, you will get 2800 bells in exchange.
- You will get 20% less money, or 2240 bells, if you sell it through the drop-off box.
- So, we advise making a direct trip to Nook’s Cranny.
That is all there is to getting pearl oysters. All there is to the process of obtaining pearl oysters in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.