Check out our walkthrough for Animal Crossing New Horizons (ACNH)’s May Day Maze.
May Day is a short-lived event in Animal Crossing: New Horizons (ACNH) that incorporates entertainment and puzzle-solving. Isabelle will make a declaration that the May celebrations have started.
Orville will tell you that Tom Nook left a ticket at the airport as you engage with him. All you have to do is click the “I want to fly option” and “use the May Day ticket” by Tom Nook. Use the ticket to travel to the island, where you will find Rover waiting. The maze can be entered if you’ve interacted with Wilbur.
Here is our guide for completing ACNH’s May Day Maze.
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Customization Kits
- Comparison Of Real Vs. Fake Statues From ACNH
- How to Order Personalized Animal Crossing New Horizons Designs?
Detailed instructions for completing the May Day Maze in ACNH 2022
The actions to finish the maze are listed below:
- Gather the bag as you enter the maze, then move to the left with the shovel to trim the shrubs.
- To remove the tree that is obstructing the maze, gather the fruit and consume it. After that, go forward and turn left.
- Gather the nearby fruits and wooden branches as you make your way through the maze. There is a bag of tools there as well.
- After that, turn left and walk toward the tree that is in the way of getting to the right corner. Cut down that tree while holding the worn axe.
- Then, leap over the log of wood and gather the branches and fruits.
- Now gather the fruit and remove any stones that are in your way.
- Once the path has been cleared, gather the fruits and move to the bottom right of the maze.
- Recollect the fruits, then remove the obstruction (the rock).
- Clear the rock, then take the cards and another piece of fruit afterward.
- After that, take a shovel and remove the tree. You will encounter a workbench as you jump over the wooden log.
- The necessary resources can be used to create a flimsy axe.
- To create another axe, select the “keep crafting” option.
- You can make an axe by using one flimsy axe, three pieces of wood, and one iron nugget.
- The tree obstructing your way to the bottom left can be removed with the use of an axe.
- Pick up two pieces of fruit and move in the direction of the three trees after you have cut down that tree.
- To cut down the three trees, you must re-equip the axe.
- Once these trees have been removed, move to the right and remove the shrubs.
- Gather the four bell vouchers as you trim the shrubs.
- You can then remove the bush that is obstructing your way and leave the maze.
- Rover can be found there. To reach the three stones at the bottom left of the maze, turn left, then take a second left. The maze isn’t quite over, though.
- To remove those stones using a shovel, you must consume the three pieces of fruit.
- After removing those stones, get five bell vouchers, then remove the bushes obstructing your departure.
- You can now go to Wilbur as soon as you leave the maze.
- Choose “Time to Head Home” when you interact with him to return to your island.
- You can access the nine bell vouchers you’ve accumulated through your mailbox.
- You’ll get Rover’s briefcase as well as the bell vouchers as payment.
- To receive these benefits, check your mailbox and open any mail sent to you by Dodo Airlines.
- Return to Timmy as soon as you are back on the island to exchange the bell vouchers for 32,400 bells.
The May Day Maze in Animal Crossing New Horizons (ACNH) can be completed in this manner.