Here’s how to increase your fence count in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
The Animal Crossing series’ most popular game, ACNH, recently received a significant 2.0 update that introduced nine customizable fences.
Here is our instruction on how to add more fences to Animal Crossing: New Horizons in order to further enhance the beauty of your island.
What is the Animal Crossing New Horizons Fencing System?
Before being able to create and unlock fences in ACNH, you must fulfill a few requirements.
These are what they are:
- The museum needs to be unlocked. In this guide, you can learn how to unlock the museum.
- and bring additional characters to this island alone. In this guide, you will learn how to invite extra villagers.
Tom Nook will offer you 50 fences and some crafting instructions as soon as you finish these two. There are only two recipes available right now for making fences. Let’s look at how to purchase and alter these fences.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons’ Bunny Day Event (2023)
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Customization Kits
- Roof Colors in Animal Crossing New Horizons: How To Alter
How can I customize and purchase more fences in ACNH?
- Shop at Nook Stop for the fence components.
- To construct fences in ACNH, craft these fence components.
- Check the Nook Stop frequently because additional fences are always being erected.
- For 2,500 Nook Miles, you can purchase the “Custom fencing in a flash” option if you want to customize fences.
You would then have access to two recipes for building fences: a park fence and a large lattice fence. Visit Nook Stop for additional fences. You can either purchase these personalized fences for Nook Miles or finish their do-it-yourself recipes.
Speaking of unique fences, the following are the new additions to the Uparkfence:
- Block Fencing
- Park Fencing
- iron fences with corrugations
- substantial lattice fence
- Wooden fences
- bamboo fences in green
- fence made of bamboo slats
- log a fence
- Iced fences
- Go to the DIY workshop if you wish to further personalize these fences.
- Choose something to craft, then pick a fence.
- You can use it to alter the color of the fences you currently have in your inventory.
- Also, add dual colors to your fences.
Thanks for reading!