To alter the color of your house roof in Animal Crossing: New Horizons, go to our instructions.
One of the all-time most lifelike life simulation games is Animal Crossing: New Horizons. After obtaining a vacation package from Tom Nook, you relocate to a remote island where you must assemble everything from scratch.
That includes your home’s roof, which is easily customizable, as well as the mailbox and door. You must also visit a crucial NPC if you want to modify the color of the roof. Not to fear, we’ve got instructions on how to alter the color of a house’s roof in Animal Crossing: New Horizons.
How to Modify the Color of the Roof in Animal Crossing New Horizons?
To modify the house colors, you must speak with Tom Nook at the Residential Services Construction Consultation Counter. But you must advance through ACNH in order to unlock the consultation counter.
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Manila Clams [ACNH]
- Turnips in Animal Crossing: New Horizons: How to Plant Them?
- How to Get More Fences in New Horizons’ Animal Crossing?
Follow the instructions below:
- Sit down in the chair next to Tom Nook’s desk as soon as you get there.
- Choose “About My Home” when he asks, “How can I help you?”
- He will then ask you what we should talk about after that.
- The “I want to customize” option must be chosen.
- He will respond that you may spend 5000 yen to have the exterior of your home customized.
- After that, choose “Yes, please” and browse the design gallery.
You will be shown where to find the various roof colors. The following roof colors are offered:
- Red Roof Tile
- Pink roof tile
- Yellow Roof Tile
- Green Roof Tile
- Aquatile roof
- Blue-tiled roofing
- Purple Roof Tile
- Roof with dark tiles
- If you are on a higher level, you can also customize the color of your mailbox and doors, along with your roof.
- Once you have selected the roof color, press the confirm button to begin the painting process.
- It would take a day to have the house’s roof painted completely.
Thanks for reading!