Are you curious about the Happy Wand in ACNH? Here is everything you need to know:
Are you looking in ACNH for the Happy Wand? Does it differ from the Star Wand, or is it the same? In this article, we’ll look at how to obtain the Happy Wand in Animal Crossing: New Horizons and attempt to address all of your questions.
What does ACNH’s Happy Wand do?
The Star Wand in Animal Crossing: New Horizons is the Happy Wand. Yes, nothing has changed. The star wand will essentially work like magic to let you quickly change clothes! You just need to add costumes to your magic wand so you can switch into them whenever you choose.
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Customization Kits
- How to Get More Fences in New Horizons’ Animal Crossing?
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Manila Clams [ACNH]
How can I obtain the Happy Wand?
The resources needed to make the item are 1 large star fragment and 3 star fragments, which you must first get from Celeste. To use the materials and create the Happy Wand or Star Wand in ACNH, go to a nearby workbench.
Now that it’s in your inventory, all you have to do to equip it on your Switch is scroll to it and press A. It is unbreakable, so you are free to use it as often as you like.
You can now use your happy wand to choose an outfit from your registered collection whenever you want to change. Keep in mind that once you put on your attire, you cannot modify it. To change clothes once more, you must actually put on your original apparel. If you don’t want to do this, just let go of the happy wand, and your original attire will return.
How do I register clothes with the wand?
- Engage any closet or cabinet that enables you to change your clothes.
- Select Edit Wand Outfits from the pop-up menu that appears.
- Choose Create Outfit after choosing a slot.
- Give your outfit a name after you’ve prepared it.
- All there is to it is that! This is an easy way to quickly switch up your appearance whenever you want.
This article is all about Happy Wand, a Star Wand in ACNH.