Here’s how to activate Minecraft’s survival mode.
A lot of possibilities are available to players in Minecraft, one of the most well-liked sandbox games. It may be the ability to create anything or the well-known game modes. One of the most popular game modes that lets players explore the block universe of Minecraft is survival. There is a way to switch to Survival Mode if you get tired of playing in Creative or Adventure Mode.
Who knows how? To learn how to switch to survival mode in Minecraft, refer to this guide.
Changing to Survival Mode in Minecraft
A player can typically begin in survival mode before building a world. On the other hand, here’s how to switch between game modes:
Alter the game mode.
Here’s how to activate Minecraft’s Survival Mode:
- Press the pause button while playing any of the game modes to display the menu.
- From there, select the Settings option by navigating.
- Click on the Game in the World section there.
- A dropdown menu for Personal Game Mode is visible in the side menu. To finish the job, pick Survival Mode by clicking on it.
Switch to Minecraft’s Survival Mode with Console Commands
You can change the game settings in Minecraft by using specific commands. Using one of these commands will also enable you to enter survival mode. This is how.
- Initially, pause the game and choose Open to Lan.
- From there, activate the cheats.
- When finished, click Start LAN World to make this happen.
- After that, use the following keys to access the chat box:
- To enter Minecraft’s Survival Mode, type the command /gamemode survival into the chat box.
- By using the command /gamemode survival xyz in the chat box, you can also change the game mode for another player. To enter Survival Mode as an alternative, use the command /gamemode 0.
Here are some extra game mode commands for your reference:
- Enter the command /gamemode creative or /gamemode to enter creative mode. 1
- Enter the command /gamemode adventure or /gamemode 2 to enter adventure mode.
Thanks for reading!