Here is a comprehensive guide on how to access the Abyssal Dungeons in Lost Ark.
Gamers are really into Lost Ark, one of the top current top-down fantasy massively multiplayer online action role-playing games on Steam. Within 24 hours after its release, it was the second-most-played game.
While the game mechanics are comparable to those of many MMORPGs, it also has a compelling story and challenging missions that will keep players interested and entertained. The game offers players the chance to participate in a variety of dungeons and raids, like many MMORPGs do. Not only that, but it also features a range of different dungeon types.
You can learn how to unlock and play the Abyss Dungeons in Lost Ark by reading this tutorial.
How to Unlock Lost Ark’s Abyss Dungeons?
Abyssal Dungeons cannot be performed solo like Guardian Raids can. If you attempt to do this, the game will send you back to the previous screen. Nevertheless, it’s crucial that you do this first.
How to access the Abyss Dungeons in Lost Ark is as follows:
- Follow the quest line in North Vern’s Blue World to access the Abyssal Dungeons.
- You will find the Waiting and Leaving task after opening Chaos Dungeons and Guardian Raids.
- Once you have finished them, you will enter the Ancient Elveria Dungeon and need to interact with an NPC. You can access the Abyss Dungeon once you have completed this.
How can I go into the Abyss Dungeons?
Head over to the Military District in Vern Castle to enter an Abyssal Dungeon. The Abyssal Dungeon Board is there for you to interact with. When you have finished, you can access Lost Ark’s Abyss Dungeon.
You can only do this a couple times per week, though, so keep that in mind. Additionally, you must have the required level to enter that particular dungeon.
Every Abyss Dungeon Site
There are a few Abyssal Dungeons, each of which represents a specific gaming region. The Lost Ark Abyssal Dungeons are listed below, along with the item level requirements for each one:
- Demon Beast Canyon in Ancient Elveria requires a level of 340 or higher.
- Necromancer’s Origin in Ancient Elveria requires a level of 340+.
- The Hall of the Twisted Warlord in Phantom Palace requires a level of 460+.
- Hildebrandt Palace in Phantom Palace requires a level of 460+.
- The Road of Lament in the Ark of Arrogance requires a level of 840+.
- Forge of Fallen Pride in Ark of Arrogance requires a level of 840+ Sea
In addition, even if you have the necessary level for a level, you cannot jump dungeons. As an illustration, you must finish the Demon Beast Canyon before proceeding to the Necromancer’s Origin.
Abyss Dungeons in Lost Ark: Complete (Tips and Tricks)
When it comes to Abyss Dungeons, one thing is certain: poor communication will not be tolerated. Instead of using matchmaking, it is recommended to play these games with a party of your choosing.
You must get ready for the dungeon beforehand. As you cannot change it once you enter, you must be ready for everything, including potions, weapons, gear, and other items. Inside the dungeon, you’ll be able to replenish your supplies to some extent, but it’s best to be ready.
Last but not least, save the majority of your potions for the challenging final boss. You will run into difficulties if you run out of potions before the last boss.
Even though Abyss Dungeons are very challenging, the rewards they offer make the effort worthwhile. High-level equipment can be created using rewards from dungeons. This is carried out in Vern Castle’s Crafting District. Go to Karleesa in the given area to create better gear for upcoming dungeon raids.
That concludes the discussion on the Abyss Dungeons in Lost Ark.
Leave a Comment